Sunday 21 October 2018

Invisible Cities Reflection

Honestly, I think that this project went better than I had expected.
I'm actually surprised at the amount of work I managed to get done at last minute, however I am aware that this is just not good practice. I don't think it clicked with me how much more challenging this course would be in comparison to college until this week. So, I've decided that from now on, I'm going to stop being so lazy and actually get work done when I first receive it; in hopes that I don't have to rush around last minute again.

With the actual work I produced, I'm not exactly proud of it, but I'm at least glad I did it. I notice things like lines being to thick, colour being too flat, it's lacking a lot of details, perspective is a bit wonky and the cities seem bland with the lack of life in the paintings.

For the next project I intend to manage my time a lot better and experiment a bit more in photoshop, to try a create something different. I also need to add more detail, block colour is kind of boring to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...