Monday 13 May 2019

Toolkit 1 Submission - Animation

Reflective Statement
My work ethic for animation has been abysmal really. With everything else taking priority, I pushed animation to the bottom of the pile and barely anything was completed, in addition to me being slow during class, which meant that I really had finished work even then. I couldn't even get the showreel to a minute. I am far from pleased with my work here.



Animator Reviews
Lotte Reiniger
Don Hertzfeldt

Uploaded Sessions
Session 1
Session 2
Session 3
Session 4
Session 5
Session 6
Session 7
Session 8



Update:
Apprently the music (which was used for the after effects test) I left in the video has been copyright claimed, so I have no idea if the video is even playable. So I've got an alternate silent version here.

2 comments:

  1. Please read - http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.com/2019/09/fao-caa-years-2-3-your-timetables-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please read / Your groups - https://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.com/2019/09/fao-caa-year-2-and-collaboration-groups.html

    ReplyDelete

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...