Tuesday 2 October 2018

Maya Sessions 1 & 2

For the first couple sessions of Maya, we simply modeled some Lego bricks.
Starting with a normal 1x1 piece. It did take awhile but it wasn't overly complicated.
We then mirrored the block to create a 1x2. Mirroring this then created a 2x2.
We kept repeating this process, until this...

Became this.


Also, I should mention the plates we had to create. Instead of just shrinking a normal block (which would also ruin the connectors), we had to move the bottom up.

Simon then told us to download an extras pack with some more blocks that we're going to use. Once we had all the blocks, we was giving the task of creating a car.


As you can see, I've barely started. It'll be done before Friday session, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...