Sunday 14 June 2020

Pipeline 1 - Head Modelling: Parts 9, 10 & 11

Part 9 - Sculpting & Clean Up


Edits made to the forehead, nose ridge and mouth corner.


Part 10 - Modelling Detailed Eyes


Newly modelled eye (with cornea)

Without Cornea


Part 11 - Throat Modelling


In the tutorial, Alan sets the viewport renderer to "Legacy" in order to be able to view the inside geometry easier, however for some reason I do not have this option, so instead I reversed the normals to make it easier to see.

Added lip interior.

I forgot to screenshot the cylinder, but basically the throat is created by modelling a cylinder and merging it with the rest of the model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...