Thursday 7 May 2020

Premise - Story, Script and Storyboard

Yes, yes, I know that this is getting late and only now am I starting to work on the story proper. Here is version 01 of my script, if there's anything noticeable that you think needs changing or if there's anything you think I should add, please don't hesitate to let me know. Also here is a very rough WIP storyboard to go along with the script, it's not completely finished so I'll be editing the rest of the pages in here whenever they're all done.

Plot Summary:

A small gang of criminals led by the overly dramatic Robert Banks are robbing a bank. It is up to Epic Man to put a stop to this villainy before they get away with the money.

A very simple plot, but this is heavily inspired by Roger Ramjet, which is also that simple, but what it lacks in plot, it makes up for with jokes, which is what I'm hoping to accomplish.

Script




Storyboard


Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04
Page 05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...