Wednesday 20 May 2020

Premise - Toon Shaders

After he suggested it, Alan taught me how to do Toon Shading on Maya, using Maya Software instead of Arnold Renderer.

I modeled three props that are part of my story: The bank vault, a stick of dynamite and a stack of gold bars.

The final compositions outlines are offset to try and achieve the UPA style with a 3D model.

Vault Door Model

Vault Door with a Two Tone Shader

Vault Door with a Black Standard Surface and a white Toon Outline

Final Composition

Dynamite Model

Dynamite with a Toon Texture

Dynamite Outline

Dynamite Composition

Stack of what looks like clay

Toon textured Gold Bars 
Bar outlines


Final Gold Bar Composition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...