Monday 13 May 2019

Toolkit 1 Submission - Maya Tutorials

Reflective Statement
Even since the start of the year, I've been kinda behind on the Maya tutorials. This isn't to say that I didn't do the work in lesson, I did. It's just with the time constraints and the amount of work from the main projects Maya got pushed to the back slightly. Other than that, the other issue is Maya itself. Specifically its constant crashing. But I'm actually quite pleased with how much I've learnt with Maya over the last year and I am quite excited to go further into the programme.

Maya Tutorials Label

Introduction (Lego Car)
Digital Set (Chicken Coop)
Camera Movements
Animation Principles
Hard Surface Modelling (Scooter)
Organic Modelling (Alien)
Biped Rig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...