Friday 3 May 2019

Fantastic Voyage - Modeling #2

Ok, so I probably shouldn't have waited to finish everything first before uploading, but that's what I've done. Anyway, here's all my remaining models:

Young Man Darwin
Old Man Darwin
On the Origin of Species
Victorian Lamp Post
HMS Beagle
Water
Tortoise Shell 
Galapagos Island

Finch Haven
Walnut
Original Finch
Original Finch (Thin Beak)
Original Finch (Thick Beak)
Small Insectivorous Tree Finch
Small Ground Finch
Vegetarian Tree Finch
Large Insectivorous Tree Finch
Medium Ground Finch
Large Ground Finch
Large Ground Finch (Thin Beak)
Woodpecker Finch
Warbler Finch
Cactus Ground Finch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...