Monday 13 May 2019

Toolkit 1 Submission - Life Drawing

Reflective Statement
Not going to lie, I thoroughly enjoyed life drawing. I was unsure of it at first but it later became a way for me to relax slightly later into the year. I think my work also shows clear improvement over the year, which I am quite proud of. I believe it shows a clear building of confidence in my ability to draw. Obviously there is much more improvement to be done, but I think that my work here is a very good start.



Links to all Life Drawing Blogger pages (for large pictures):
Life Drawing Label
Session 1
Session 2
Session 3
Session 4
Session 5
Session 6
Session 7
Session 8
Session 9
Session 10
Session 11
Session 12
Session 13
Session 14
Session 15
Session 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...