Thursday 5 November 2020

Minor - Scripts V4a, 4b & 4c

 So for my fourth draft of the script, I have three versions.


4a is the same story from V3, just with a few amendments.


4b is the same but with one of the henchmen removed. I did this to see if the story still worked with less characters. In my opinion it still works, but I don't think it's as funny as it is with all three henchmen.


4c is a small experiment with starting in medias res, with the story then going back to the start in scene 2. I'm not too sure about it and would like some other opinions.


As of uploading this, I've already started V5, which is working from 4a. However this can easily be amended if people think b or c are better. If anyone has anything they'd like to suggest, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...