Monday 25 November 2019

Character Design - Session 7

Back to Character Design, this time the focus was was on story telling.

Our first task had us find a scene from a film and break it down into a storyboard. However, the storyboard we had to make was only the key shots and not a full storyboard.
I drew Spinel's introduction from Steven Universe: The Movie.

For our next task Justin gave us a setting and we had to create a chase scene. I was give an office.
The first thing I decided to do was draw a rough layout of the office.

We had to create a kinda storyboard pointing out the key shots of our scenes.

Here's a couple more panels.

In the afternoon we returned to our main project.

I started by draw a stick figure version of the Archer in some action poses.

When speaking to Justin, we started working on a piece of concept art.

Here's a slightly altered version. This still needs to be revised and improved.

I also drew the layout of the castle as a reference of how the story will progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...