Sunday 17 February 2019

Character Design Session 1

In session one of Character design we were learning about character shapes.
Circles = Friendlier
Squares = Stronger
Triangles = Nastier

In our first task we were given a character; I was given Ralph from Wreck-It Ralph.
Firstly, we had to draw the character in a simpler or more complex style; I drew Ralph in a more simple style.

After we had to start playing with the shape of the character. Since Ralph is made mostly of squares, I decided to see how he'd change when made up of triangles.

Our second task was to draw our own characters, based on a prompt, using different shapes. My prompt was vampires.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...