Monday 2 December 2019

Collaboration - Moodleling

I've come to the realisation that I haven't really posted anything to do with my collab project on here. So here's a massive compilation of all the models I made.

Environment sets.


This is simply a large pane with a concrete texture that I made. I serves as the base for most of the scenes in the animation.

This is a set made for the one interior scene that we were planning.
However due to time constraints, I find it unlikely that this scene will make into the final product.

Props


This prop is a cardboard structure made to resemble an airport.
The joke is that it's poorly made.

Here's the airport from another angle.

For this prop, I went ahead and made a UV map for it so that texturing was a bit easier for Chelsea.


The cardboard plane is something that goes in the background of most shots.
The plane on the left was planned to be part of one of the later skits, however due to shortage of Moom characters and time constraints, this joke will probably not be completed.

The UVs for these are an absolute pain.

These boxes are a cardboard van that "Spider-Man" will jump on.
The box gets progressively more damaged as the scene goes on.


There are 3 different versions of Captain America's shield, all of which was me trying to figure out one problem: The weird point in the middle.
I never figured out how to get rid of it.


But luckily it is much less noticeable with a texture.


This is a boom pole that we're going to hit "Black Widow" over the head with.

This is a crash mat.

One of our final jokes was going to involve coffee being handed to the actors.
This joke however will most likely be cut due to the lack of time and Mooms.

This was the tray used to carry the coffee on set.

Mooms


The first thing that was modeled to Moom was War Machine's Pack.
This back piece and chain turret are probably the most detailed thing I've modeled for the entire project.

Here's the colours to match with War Machine.

Here's the turret from the front.

Next was Ant-Man's helmet.

And lastly, Black Panther's ears.
There was one other thing that needed modeling and that was Black Widow's hair, but I couldn't figure it out, so Chelsea handled that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...