Thursday 15 April 2021

Major - Character Update #1 - Klepto-Man

 So it's been awhile since I've actually made a blog post, I do have my reasons for this, but nothing I wish to disclose here and now.

Anyway, since I've been good all 5 characters have been modelled, textured and rigged.


Skeleton and Rig



Here's the completed skeleton and rig for Klepto-Man.

The rig is fairly basic, only diviantions to the 1st year rig is 3 fingers instead of 4 and I also added a simple control for the chin.

I haven't skinned him, or rigged the cape, or done the 2D facial rig yet.

I plan to get that all done in the next couple weeks.


Texture tests



Ok, so these are drawings right? Wrong

These are the front and side views of the textured character rendered. I think this is starting to look proper cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...