Monday 23 March 2020

Premise - Character Redesigns

With the last tutorial with Alan, we ironed out the story and style a little.
The direction the story and style is simplistic in design and has a heavy emphasis on comedy.

To go with the simplistic design, I completely redesigned the characters.

The Hero

I've redesigned the hero to be overly stereotypical. This is to play with audience expectations towards the end.
EPIC MAN
(A cheesy name for a cheesy character)

Possible colour scheme


The Villain

The villain hasn't changed very much as I think my original idea still works in the updated story.



Goons

If I still go with the video game idea, the hero needs some common enemies to plough through.


I also created some variants that will have some slight personality.
Blue will be incharge of keeping hostages locked away. They don't really want to be there.

Green, the hacker. His job is to keep the security systems down. He is the only goon that will put up a fight.

Red is operating the drill used to crack the vault. He's clumsy and a scardy cat; the first person to run from a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major - Reflective Statement

I won't lie, if I really wanted to I could make this reflective statement just be a list of every little detail that went wrong from pre...